Friday, September 23, 2011

Enthralled - first introduction

I promised yesterday that my second post would have the cover art and synopsis for my book and here it is.



Annette has had nightmares for as long as she can remember. However, it was not until a strange encounter that Annette realizes her dreams have a deeper meaning than she could have imagined. In her search for answers, Annette is drawn into a world of dangerous creatures that humans long ago reduced to the realm of myths. Once drawn in, Annette can never return to the life she knew.

The art was done by Claudia McKinney at http://phatpuppyart.com/
I honestly cant say enough nice things about her. I love her work, and she was a pleasure to work with. The whole writing experience suddenly felt real after I got my cover from her. Its just stunning! I highly recommend checking out her website, where you can see her other pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment