Thursday, September 22, 2011

First Post Ever

Hello everyone out there on the internet trying to find ways to entertain themselves. Most of you are probably not looking forward to yet another blog site, with yet another dippy person talking about themselves. Well, you are in luck, because I'm not either.

I have little interest in talking about myself. As a person, I dont find myself terribly interesting. I am, however, interested in talking about my work, and that is the point of this blog I'm starting.

I write fantasy. If I could, I would live and breath it. For you see, I am what people call an escapist. I find the world of the imaginary a much more comforting place than the real world.

In our minds, we can create a place in which we are the only masters. We make every decision, and make ourselves as powerful or powerless as we want.

Thats why, if you are at all similar to me, you love books, movies, and videogames. Of course, my main focus with my posts will be about writing. More specifically, what ever my project(s) are.

I'm currently finishing my book Enthralled.  Which should be available to purchase friday, oct 7.  It will be available through smashwords. Once it is published I will attach a link on my site, but only after I have looked it over to make sure the conversion went smoothly.

For those who are not familiar with smashwords, it is a site that converts documents into ebook formatting for authors, like myself, and distributes them to nearly every kind of ereader. It also allows readers to download books, and even sample them before they purchase them. I will explain more about smashwords in a later post.

I really hope that those who read my writing will enjoy it. If you do read Enthralled please review it. Good or bad, I want you to be honest.

In my next post I will put up the cover art, as well as a synopsis.
Thanks for reading. I look forward to your responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment