Sunday, February 5, 2012

Confused

Well, Bitten is republished on amazon. I went back to the book's page and once again weird spacing appeared in the "look inside" sample they provide. I was about to pull my hair out when I decided to download a sample of the book to my kindle. The weird spacing was gone...

For some reason, there is only a problem on the book's details page. You know, the place where people go to decide if they want to buy a book. For some reason I doubt readers will want to buy a book that appears to have strange spacing in it. So, I took a deep breath, and sent an e-mail to amazon asking them how to fix the problem. My fingers are crossed. Here's hoping they get back to me quickly about the source of the problem. Then we can work together to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment